Wednesday, December 19, 2007

a little love

Can I just say how wonderful it is to have a group of friends who are with me in the struggle to be an ethical consumer in the United States of America?

I was out gift shopping today, and was feeling overwhelmed with how tedious the decision making process is when trying to be a conscious consumer, and found that I had good people that I could call and talk to about it, who understood the dilemma without making me feel silly for caring, or uncaring for considering buying the thing anyway. It was so good to be reminded that I'm not alone. I was encouraged and supported, and I realized how lucky I am to have such good, understanding people in my life.

Thanks guys! I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and New Year!

1 comment:

Lisa Ho said...

we love you Robyn!